For all appointments and enquiries please call us on (02) 9929 5139
- When you come for an appointment it is not necessary to have a referral. However if you are referred by a doctor or podiatrist a report of your assessment and treatment will be forwarded to them
- Every effort is made to see acute injuries on the day of request
- Please allow approximately 45 minutes for your initial consultation and 30 minutes for subsequent consultations
- Arrangements can be made for X-Ray’s, MRI’s and scans if required
- We ask that fees be paid at time of consultation
- A fee of $25 may be charged for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to your appointment
Your consultation will involve:
- Taking a history of your problem
- A physical examination of the problem area
- An explanation of the diagnosis and the recommended treatment
- One to One treatment time
- Advice regarding self managemtn including home exercises
We are here to serve you!
- We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time.
- Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time and this may cause a delay beyond our control.
- We apologise if there is a delay and we will contact you to advise you if this occasion arises to minimise any inconvenience.