We are an innovative, hands-on physio and sports injury practice committed to providing the most up to date evidence-based treatments individually tailored to the needs of our patients.
COVID-19 precautions notice:
As physiotherapy is an essential health service and with the improvement in the Covoid statistics and the availability of the COVID-19 tracing app, Allsports & Spinal Physiotherapy is reopening with face to face consults and manual therapy.
- All recommended sanitation and cleaning as required by Work (Occupational) Health and Safety (WHS) Health has being implemented.
- We will attempt to maintain physical distance as much as possible including treating in the open area.
- Whilst there is no requirement for health workers to wear masks unless they are dealing with symptomatic patients I am happy to wear a mask or provide one.
- As an alternate, we continue providing Telehealth consults during this time.
We trust everyone stays safe and well during these challenging times.
Welcome to Allsports & Spinal Physiotherapy
Allsports & Spinal Physiotherapy was established in 1995 by Jackie White who is a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.
We provide a friendly, caring and professional environment where each patient is respected and treated as an individual.
Allsports & Spinal Physiotherapy is conveniently located at:
- 107 Walker St, North Sydney
- Opposite Coles and diagonally opposite JB Hi-Fi
- Street Parking is available
- There is lift access to the clinic
Our practice is fully equipped with:
- Traction Machine
- Exercise Gym Balls
- Free Weights
- Biofeedback Machines
Why not call Allsports & Spinal Physiotherapy to make an appointment on (02) 9929 5139