For all appointments and enquiries please call us on 02 9929 5139
- When you come for an appointment it is not necessary to have a referral. However if you are referred by a doctor or podiatrist a report of your assessment and treatment will be forwarded to them
- Every effort is made to see acute injuries on the day of request
- Please allow approximately 45 minutes for your initial consultation and 30 minutes for subsequent consultations
- Arrangements can be made for X-Ray’s, MRI's and scans if required
- We ask that fees be paid at time of consultation
- A fee of $25 may be charged for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to your appointment
Your consultation will involve
- Taking a history of your problem
- A physical examination of the problem area
- An explanation of the diagnosis and the recommended treatment
- One to One treatment time
- Advice regarding self managemtn including home exercises
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time.
Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time and this may cause a delay beyond our control.
We apologise if there is a delay and we will contact you to advise you if this occasion arises to minimise any inconvenience.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.